Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Too Many Fish?

    I was down at the river a couple of days ago, and I noticed something.  I couldn't keep the fish off of my line.  No matter what about every third cast I hooked a pink.  Are there too many fish in the river right now?

NOT A CHANCE!  I had an absolute blast fishing with my dad, grandpa, aunt, and my grandpa's cousin.  All of us were catching fish left and right, and in three short hours we all had our limits.  Since we only had one stringer however, my dad decided it would be a good idea to carry all of the fish with one arm back to the truck.  Dad is a strong guy, but 20 fish that weigh 4-5 lbs each?  That's too many fish for one man to carry.  He made it all the way back to the truck though, somehow.  I will have a picture or two to upload tomorrow, it's too late now and I am practically falling asleep as I write this, good night all and good luck on the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment