Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Casting

I practiced my roll cast today again in the yard, and I am improving alot.  Some hula hoops provided some good targets for me, and I am hitting them fairly consistantly from 30 feet away.  I had a lot of help from the guide that I bought and from the guys at www.theflyfishingforum.com.  They were very helpful in explaining the harsh details of casting for me. 

I am looking forward to trying my newfound skills on the water and hopefully landing a few nice bows.  Wish me luck and I'll see you all on the water!

-fishingguru-

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fishing Guru

    I read your blog what i think is if you are having a Camera you can install some Pictures of fish,trout etc... because the the fish names etc... changes from place to place if you are having the pictures along with it , it will help the readers to easily understand , What do you think ?

    ReplyDelete